I Promise To Love You Every Moment Of Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When life offers you a dream so far beyond any of your expectations, it’s not reasonable to grieve when it comes to an end.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alice's Fan Art

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Alice's Fan Art Empty
PostSubject: Alice's Fan Art   Alice's Fan Art Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 6:13 pm

I drew some pics of Jacob Smile
Alice's Fan Art Jacob_10Alice's Fan Art Jacob_11Alice's Fan Art Bella_10Alice's Fan Art Jasper10Alice's Fan Art Renesm10Alice's Fan Art Twilig10

Edward and Frosties (I have a poster on my wall and it looks like whenever I eat frosties Edward kinda looks turned on. It's hillarious Anyway, I always find frosties in my bed for ages after I ate them - even when I know I didn't drop any. It's so weird. So my friend thought he was leaving them in my bed as a suggestion O_o It's really freaky.)
Alice's Fan Art Frosti10

Last edited by Alice Cullen on Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Alice's Fan Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice's Fan Art   Alice's Fan Art Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 10:08 pm

These are really good! And yay! You did one of Renesmee! The frosty one is funny. Do you have a deviantart? If not, you should make one!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Alice's Fan Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice's Fan Art   Alice's Fan Art Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 3:13 am

Thank you ^_^ I do Very Happy And all of these are featred on my account... www.Sharonxxx56.deviantart.com
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Alice's Fan Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice's Fan Art   Alice's Fan Art Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 7:20 pm

Both of your drawing and graphics are very good! I can't draw animals worth my life. I totally give you props for that.

I like your first drawing of Jacob, the charcoal look has a very cool tone to it. Excellent job through and through!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Alice's Fan Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice's Fan Art   Alice's Fan Art Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 7:29 pm

Thanks Very Happy I kind of cheated thought since I drew it from a sim XD
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Alice's Fan Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice's Fan Art   Alice's Fan Art Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 8:07 pm

Hey, whatever works. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Alice's Fan Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice's Fan Art   Alice's Fan Art Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 11:38 pm

Love em! Great job! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Alice's Fan Art Empty
PostSubject: Jasper Fale >.<   Alice's Fan Art Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 8:13 pm

Alice's Fan Art Jasper10Alice's Fan Art Jasper-hale
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Alice's Fan Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice's Fan Art   Alice's Fan Art Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 8:16 pm

Great job, you did an awesome job on his hair, it looks exactly like his.

..It makes me want to finish my drawing of Jasper..
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Alice's Fan Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice's Fan Art   Alice's Fan Art Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 8:17 pm

Hehe he's wonderful to draw ^_^
Thank you Smile I do like the hair... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Alice's Fan Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice's Fan Art   Alice's Fan Art Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 4:33 pm

Alice can't just remember her past. She can't just listen in on someone talking about it - it's not that simple.
Alice's Fan Art Alice_10
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Alice's Fan Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice's Fan Art   Alice's Fan Art Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 5:13 pm

I always thought of marriage to be two people joining to become one - which makes jasper and alice two halves. Also, they could only be halves because of their haunted pasts.
Alice's Fan Art Alice_11
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alice's Fan Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice's Fan Art   Alice's Fan Art Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alice's Fan Art
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
I Promise To Love You Every Moment Of Forever :: Site Extra's :: Fan Art-
Jump to: