I Promise To Love You Every Moment Of Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When life offers you a dream so far beyond any of your expectations, it’s not reasonable to grieve when it comes to an end.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nightmare 2: The Cullens

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bella Swan
Admin
Admin
Bella Swan

Character sheet
Species: Human
Coven: Humans
Ability: Clumsy

Nightmare 2: The Cullens  Empty
PostSubject: Nightmare 2: The Cullens    Nightmare 2: The Cullens  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 4:05 pm

This nightmare wasn't the same as the first one, it was weird.

Nightmare 2: The Cullens  4480332980_7bb3c9a61a
The Cullens stood by the tree line staring at me but I was unsure why until I looked to my side and saw that Edward was standing next to me. He was leaning infront of me like he was protecting me from something.

Nightmare 2: The Cullens  Eclips11
I looked back to the Cullens, frightened the way they were looking at me. The hate that I seen in Edwards eyes that first day was the same look that was in theirs. I wanted to run away but my feet would not move, I wanted to scream for Edward but my voice was gone. Then when I heard something coming from behind me and Edward.

Bella it said in a husky familiar voice. It was Jacob

Nightmare 2: The Cullens  Pictur10
He looked different but I was to scared to pay more attention, instead he walked up to my other side and tried to grab my hand.

Jacob run you have to run is what I tried to yell to him but nothing would come out
Back to top Go down
https://thetwilightrp.forumotion.com

Nightmare 2: The Cullens
Page 1 of 1