I Promise To Love You Every Moment Of Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When life offers you a dream so far beyond any of your expectations, it’s not reasonable to grieve when it comes to an end.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Legend of the Cold One

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bella Swan
Admin
Admin
Bella Swan

Character sheet
Species: Human
Coven: Humans
Ability: Clumsy

The Legend of the Cold One Empty
PostSubject: The Legend of the Cold One   The Legend of the Cold One Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 12:44 pm

The Legend of the Cold One 0

COLD ONE

According the Twilight, the legends of the "Cold One" are described by Jacob Black as:

According to the Quileute legend, my grandfather made the treay that kept them off our land. The cold ones are the natural enemies of the wolf- well not the wolf really but the wolves who turn into men like our ancestors. You could call them werewolves. The cold ones are tradionally our enemies but this pack that came to our territory during my great-grandfathers time was different. They didnt hunt the way the others of their kind did- they werent to supposed to be dangerous to the tribe. So my great-grandfather made a truce with them. If they would promise to stay off our lands, we wouldnt expose them to the pale faces. They are always a risk for humans to be around the cold ones, even if they are civilized like this clan (the cullens). You never know when they might get too hungry to resis. They dont hunt humans, they prey on the blood of animals.
Back to top Go down
https://thetwilightrp.forumotion.com

The Legend of the Cold One
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
I Promise To Love You Every Moment Of Forever :: The Legends :: Legends :: The Cold Ones-
Jump to: