I Promise To Love You Every Moment Of Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When life offers you a dream so far beyond any of your expectations, it’s not reasonable to grieve when it comes to an end.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First Day Of School

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

First Day Of School  Empty
PostSubject: First Day Of School    First Day Of School  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 6:54 pm

As Edward entered into the cafeteria, the thoughts he was hearing from all of the students were different then usual. Their thoughts were all about Bella Swan. Walking behind his family, he turned as he heard Jessica Stanleys thoughts. Bella was sitting with her, the girl in the vision was here. She was extrodinary, so beautufl.

Why are people so interested in them man they are strange he heard coming from Mike Newton. This annoyed Edward more then ever. Edward just ignored it keeping his eyes straight again as he sat down at his families usual table. He hadnt made up his mind yet whether to know Bella or not and having her here so close was difficult. He shot a glance into Bella's direction and she wa already staring at him so he turned away with a smug look on his face. Edward looked at Alice with eyes that seemed wrong.

"Alice thats her..Bella Swan"

In that second Edward put all of his concentration onto Bella trying to hear what she thought of them. Seconds passed by and he still heard nothing but he could still Jessica and Mikes. He couldnt read her mind and this frustraited him.

Every member of his family sitting at the table were staring at him for saying about about Bella to Alice. They had not told the rest of the family about Alices' vision, they wanted to wait until Edward decided what to do.

Edward looked back at Alice who was now staring at Bella when he heard something in her thoughts that caught hs attention. "Alice you've already met her?" he said in a slighty angry tone. Edward didnt like being mean to Alice but she knew that he was unsure on what he wanted to do.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: First Day Of School    First Day Of School  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 6:40 pm

Emmett looked over at Edward with a confused expression on his face. He noticed Edward looking somewhere so he followed the diection of his eyes when they landed on some girl sitting with a group of people. That must be the famous Bella that Alice and Rosalie wanted to say hi to he thought to himself.

He had no idea what the story was with this Bella girl that everyone kept talking about. Emmett picked up a carrott and threw it at Edward.

"Lighten up bro" he said with a laugh. Edward seemed tence but Emmett was unsure why, he was now staring at Alice. None of this made any sense to him so he decided he would find out one way or another.

Why did you just say the new girls name out loud he thought to Edward although Edward didnt answer him, he was still looking at Alice
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: First Day Of School    First Day Of School  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 10:33 am

"Fantastic" Rose muttered. "Just the person I Didn't want to see." she said, looking over to Edward, and Bella.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: First Day Of School    First Day Of School  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 12:54 am

Edward shot a look over to Rosalie, he could tell from her thoughts that Alice has been talking about her a lot. Edward and Alice decided it would be best to keep the vision a secret for a little longer just so they could see how the first encounter went.

"Rosalie you could try being nice to humans for once" he said while still looking at her.

Edward could hear Mike Newton telling Bella who they were but everything he was saying was distasteful. Bella seemed curious but most humans are when they see the family. Maybe Mike would scare her enough away to where he didn't have to introduce himself, either way today was the day to find out.

Edward looked over at Emmett "Alice had seen the new girls arrival and with out thinking I pointed her out to Alice as if she didn't know already what she looked like" he said trying to force a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: First Day Of School    First Day Of School  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 5:23 am

Alice kept silent, listening to Bella's new 'friends' gossip about them. Even though the students usualy talked about them, Bella was new. How would they be able to try and make friends with her if she was already having her mind turned around into something that wasn't true. 'Really weird' didn't seem likea a good way to be describing them. What made them weird? They were all adopted... was that weird? Was it weird that some of them were together, even though they were adopted? Ok, maybe that did seem a little strange.

Alice you've already met her?

"Of course I have, Edward." said Alice. "Just a friendly welcoming to the town." she smiled. Maybe she should tell the family what was realling going on and not keep it between herself and Edward.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: First Day Of School    First Day Of School  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 6:00 am

School. Wondrous school. Of course all was sarcasm in the mind of Jasper. Something about school that day was different though. He could feel it in the emotions of everyone in the room...well at least all of the Cullens. He tried not to remark on anything really about it...especially when he felt how Alice was feeling...along with Edward. Confusion was Jasper's emotion at the time. That was, until Edward spoke. Bella. Alice had talked about her a few times to Jasper, so he knew what was going on there...but he didn't think he'd get to see her so soon....or smell her.

Bella seemed to be on every Cullen's mind. Jasper couldn't imagine how Edward was feeling. A small smirk tugged at the corner of his lips while thinking that. Quickly he changed thoughts. Sorry Edward. He said mentally to clear what had been previously thought humorously.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: First Day Of School    First Day Of School  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 10:53 am

"I Could, but that dosen't mean I will." She responded quickly.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: First Day Of School    First Day Of School  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 2:26 pm

Edward nodded towards Jasper, he knew that sometimes our minds could wonder to other places and he forgave him. After thinking all through lunch, Edward thought talking to Bella in their next class would work. He looked over at Alice but figured now wasn't the time to get into that. He casually picked up a fry but threw it back down. He was agitated with himself and this was unlike him.

I Could, but that dosen't mean I will. He looked at Rosalie but let her rudeness for the humans slide, he had a lot more on his mind then that.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: First Day Of School    First Day Of School  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 2:33 pm

Upon seeing Edward eat something, Alice knew she should try to eat too. She hated eating human food, but they had to fit in. It glared at her on her tray. Slowly she reached out to the disgusting sutff and took a bite of chocoalte muffin. Shuddering, she put it back down as she tried to make herself chew and swallow. The lumpy thing the humans called 'food' slowly made it's way into her stomach which wouldn't digest it. The worst part was throwing up the food later.

SHe had eaten the food so many times, but never actually thought that she wouldn't get used to eating it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: First Day Of School    First Day Of School  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 5:48 pm

Edward watched as Alice tried eating the human food, it wasn't a pleasant taste to vampires even to fake it. Soon the bell rang and they all stood up and headed off to class. Edward knew that it was the class that he now had Bella in, he heard a teacher naming off her classes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Day Of School    First Day Of School  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Day Of School
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
I Promise To Love You Every Moment Of Forever :: The Role Play :: Forks :: Forks High School-
Jump to: