I Promise To Love You Every Moment Of Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When life offers you a dream so far beyond any of your expectations, it’s not reasonable to grieve when it comes to an end.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eclipse Clips && Videos

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bella Swan
Admin
Admin
Bella Swan

Character sheet
Species: Human
Coven: Humans
Ability: Clumsy

Eclipse Clips && Videos Empty
PostSubject: Eclipse Clips && Videos   Eclipse Clips && Videos Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 4:46 pm

Last edited by Bella Swan on Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:17 pm; edited 14 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://thetwilightrp.forumotion.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse Clips && Videos   Eclipse Clips && Videos Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 1:34 am

OMG!!! This is amazing. I love it. And OMG billy Burke who knew he could sing. I can not wait till the 30th now after watching all of this!!!! I am definitly buying my tickets this weekend. All of the clips are so great i dont know which one I like the best.
Back to top Go down
Bella Swan
Admin
Admin
Bella Swan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse Clips && Videos   Eclipse Clips && Videos Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 2:34 pm

lol yea I bought my tickets already. Whenver you buy yours let me know because im going to go and pick mine up next week so they dont end up loosing my information or anything.

And IKR billy burke has an amazing voice! haha
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse Clips && Videos   Eclipse Clips && Videos Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 5:26 am

OMG I love the one where charlie is like "Let's bring it down a notch here.." its like woo! go charlie!! XD
Back to top Go down
Bella Swan
Admin
Admin
Bella Swan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse Clips && Videos   Eclipse Clips && Videos Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 12:42 pm

Aww the last clip is my favorite!! and music sets the perfect tone to it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse Clips && Videos   Eclipse Clips && Videos Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eclipse Clips && Videos
Page 1 of 1