I Promise To Love You Every Moment Of Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When life offers you a dream so far beyond any of your expectations, it’s not reasonable to grieve when it comes to an end.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rosalie's Fan Art

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Rosalie's Fan Art Empty
PostSubject: Rosalie's Fan Art   Rosalie's Fan Art Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 8:42 pm

Last edited by Rosalie Hale on Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bella Swan
Admin
Admin
Bella Swan

Character sheet
Species: Human
Coven: Humans
Ability: Clumsy

Rosalie's Fan Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosalie's Fan Art   Rosalie's Fan Art Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 12:34 am

These are really good
Back to top Go down
https://thetwilightrp.forumotion.com
Anonymous

Rosalie's Fan Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosalie's Fan Art   Rosalie's Fan Art Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 3:34 am

The first one reminds me of the song "Open your eyes" by Snow Patrol. Aww these are really awesome Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Rosalie's Fan Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosalie's Fan Art   Rosalie's Fan Art Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 10:38 am

Thanks to both of you Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Rosalie's Fan Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosalie's Fan Art   Rosalie's Fan Art Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 6:58 am

I very much like the Alec one. It is nice to know that my dearest brother is so wrapped around my finger. However, I do believe it also works vice-versa.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Rosalie's Fan Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosalie's Fan Art   Rosalie's Fan Art Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 1:51 pm

Ah I have to agree. I think the Alec one is rather good. Oh Sister, we are just unstoppable and the saying is very much true.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Rosalie's Fan Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosalie's Fan Art   Rosalie's Fan Art Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 2:41 pm

I play Alec on a different site and that is my signature... the One I'm using now is one of jane and alec side by side and it says 'Jane and Alec. Together they are unstoppable.'
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Rosalie's Fan Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosalie's Fan Art   Rosalie's Fan Art Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 7:08 pm

Those a very cute! I love them, they are very well done. Makes me want to go an edit some pictures. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Rosalie's Fan Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosalie's Fan Art   Rosalie's Fan Art Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 11:38 pm

New siggy for me! lol

Rosalie's Fan Art 4908770321_d4edb12e01
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Rosalie's Fan Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosalie's Fan Art   Rosalie's Fan Art Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 8:27 am

oh... ok :/
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Rosalie's Fan Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosalie's Fan Art   Rosalie's Fan Art Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 2:27 pm

I didn't come up with it... lol

and a new one
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Rosalie's Fan Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosalie's Fan Art   Rosalie's Fan Art Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 5:05 pm

I mean aren't you going to use mine Lol
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Rosalie's Fan Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosalie's Fan Art   Rosalie's Fan Art Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 12:55 am

I was, but I like changing them often...
Back to top Go down
Bella Swan
Admin
Admin
Bella Swan

Character sheet
Species: Human
Coven: Humans
Ability: Clumsy

Rosalie's Fan Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosalie's Fan Art   Rosalie's Fan Art Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 12:54 pm

I love the Emmett and Rosalie one!
Back to top Go down
https://thetwilightrp.forumotion.com
Anonymous

Rosalie's Fan Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosalie's Fan Art   Rosalie's Fan Art Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 3:07 pm

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rosalie's Fan Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosalie's Fan Art   Rosalie's Fan Art Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rosalie's Fan Art
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
I Promise To Love You Every Moment Of Forever :: Site Extra's :: Fan Art-
Jump to: