I Promise To Love You Every Moment Of Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When life offers you a dream so far beyond any of your expectations, it’s not reasonable to grieve when it comes to an end.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nightmare 1: The Hate In Edwards Eyes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bella Swan
Admin
Admin
Bella Swan

Character sheet
Species: Human
Coven: Humans
Ability: Clumsy

Nightmare 1: The Hate In Edwards Eyes Empty
PostSubject: Nightmare 1: The Hate In Edwards Eyes   Nightmare 1: The Hate In Edwards Eyes Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 3:29 pm

Nightmare 1: The Hate In Edwards Eyes Dark_forest_by_sonnenradbanner

I was standing in the middle of a huge clearing and it was still light outside but the light was fading fast. I ran to get away from the dark forest but every time I got farther away it would appear right behind me again. I tried screaming but my voice wouldnt make a sound. Suddenly Jacob Black was there with Billy but their faces looked frightened. I waved for them to come get me but they stayed right where they stood.

I tried making a run for them but they disappeared. I turned around to gaze at the frightening forest and there was Edward Cullen and his family walking from behind the tree. Edward didnt look at me with the hate he had in school, he looked at me with dark black eyes. His family looked terrifying, I ran and I ran until I tripped and fell. They were moving in fast

Bella woke up in sweat. She was insure of why she had this dream with the Cullens in it. Maybe she was just over reacting about the whole Edward thing after all.

Back to top Go down
https://thetwilightrp.forumotion.com

Nightmare 1: The Hate In Edwards Eyes
Page 1 of 1